Camera on? Camera off?
To learn more, read:
- 5 reasons to let students keep their cameras off during Zoom classes
- Cameras Optional, Please! Remembering Students Lives As We Plan Our Online Syllabus
- My Students’ Cameras Are Off – Here’s How I Keep Them Engaged
- The Value of a Camera-Optional Policy
- What the Shortcomings of EdTech Mean for Improving Distance Learning and Schools
Do you have other questions about teaching at a distance? Register for Decoda’s Remote Teaching and Learning with Tracy Defoe webinar on Wednesday, October 7th.
Related Blog Posts
Welcome to our Back to Basics series! This week we are discussing the cloze procedure.
The fall edition of the Adult Literacy Education: The International Journal of Literacy, Language, and Numeracy is available now! Published by ProLiteracy, this issue contains the following articles: Research The …
Writing frames are an evidence-based strategy that helps learners get their ideas down on paper.