Camera on? Camera off?
To learn more, read:
- 5 reasons to let students keep their cameras off during Zoom classes
- Cameras Optional, Please! Remembering Students Lives As We Plan Our Online Syllabus
- My Students’ Cameras Are Off – Here’s How I Keep Them Engaged
- The Value of a Camera-Optional Policy
- What the Shortcomings of EdTech Mean for Improving Distance Learning and Schools
Do you have other questions about teaching at a distance? Register for Decoda’s Remote Teaching and Learning with Tracy Defoe webinar on Wednesday, October 7th.
Related Blog Posts
Have you ever wondered: What needs to be in place to start an adult literacy program? How do you approach training tutors? What needs to be considered in program planning …
Comic books and graphic novels are excellent tools to help teach visual literacy.
Has the decision been made to continue providing service to your students through distance learning? Is this something new and unexpected? You can find some guidance in Ready, Set, Go: …