Camera on? Camera off?
To learn more, read:
- 5 reasons to let students keep their cameras off during Zoom classes
- Cameras Optional, Please! Remembering Students Lives As We Plan Our Online Syllabus
- My Students’ Cameras Are Off – Here’s How I Keep Them Engaged
- The Value of a Camera-Optional Policy
- What the Shortcomings of EdTech Mean for Improving Distance Learning and Schools
Do you have other questions about teaching at a distance? Register for Decoda’s Remote Teaching and Learning with Tracy Defoe webinar on Wednesday, October 7th.
Related Blog Posts
The First Peoples Principles of Learning are an expression of the shared wisdom of Elders and educators within British Columbia’s First Peoples communities. First identified in relation to the English …
There are 14 common marks of punctuation in English. Need a refresher? Try a quiz and learn about punctuation in text messages.
Strong relationships are key to learning. Many of the actions you see in the above video are not possible now. But the need for connection remains. How do teachers …