Camera on? Camera off?
To learn more, read:
- 5 reasons to let students keep their cameras off during Zoom classes
- Cameras Optional, Please! Remembering Students Lives As We Plan Our Online Syllabus
- My Students’ Cameras Are Off – Here’s How I Keep Them Engaged
- The Value of a Camera-Optional Policy
- What the Shortcomings of EdTech Mean for Improving Distance Learning and Schools
Do you have other questions about teaching at a distance? Register for Decoda’s Remote Teaching and Learning with Tracy Defoe webinar on Wednesday, October 7th.
Related Blog Posts
Mind maps are not just for pre-reading! Read about using mind maps to teach writing.
Borrow new resources! Check out some of the latest editions to the library.
The 2021 Census Adult Education Kit has learning materials for adult literacy and adult EAL students.