Camera on? Camera off?
To learn more, read:
- 5 reasons to let students keep their cameras off during Zoom classes
- Cameras Optional, Please! Remembering Students Lives As We Plan Our Online Syllabus
- My Students’ Cameras Are Off – Here’s How I Keep Them Engaged
- The Value of a Camera-Optional Policy
- What the Shortcomings of EdTech Mean for Improving Distance Learning and Schools
Do you have other questions about teaching at a distance? Register for Decoda’s Remote Teaching and Learning with Tracy Defoe webinar on Wednesday, October 7th.
Related Blog Posts
A Decoda Literacy Library volunteer has successfully converted two DVDs to improve accessibility.
Talk about men’s health and learn about the Movember movement with your English language learners.
When there’s more than one adjective before a noun, which one comes first? Do you know why?