Dice Games for Math Fun
Dice games can help children (and adults) learn to enjoy math. They are a good way to practice math skills at home. They don’t require a lot of equipment and they’re fun!
Here are some to try:
Three or more
Run for It!
Dice Games to Borrow
Did you know that the Decoda Library has some dice game kits that you can borrow?
- Dice works for kids: math games for kids using special dice – 80 games using 10-, 12- or 20-sided dice (2 of each dice included)
- Math fun”die”mentals – More than 40 dice games reinforcing Grade 3-8 math skills (36 dice included)
- Rolling into math – More than 40 dice games reinforcing K-3 skills (36 dice included)
Any adult in BC can request a loan. Questions? Email email@example.com.
More Ideas for Dice Games
- 4 fun and easy games you can play with dice
- Dice Games that Build Math Skills
- Games to Play with a Pair of Dice
- Math Games Using Dice
- Math Games: Using Dice With Kids Aged 8-13
More Math Fun
For more fun math activities that don’t use dice, read Math Fun Indoors and Outdoors.
Related Blog Posts
Learn about the benefits of mud play and get ideas for fun activities.
Reading SOS videos answer questions families have about supporting their children’s reading.
A family dance party is a good way to involve the whole family in celebrating this year’s Family Literacy Week theme – Let’s Be Active!