Financial Literacy Month Resources
November is Financial Literacy Month and today we thought we’d provide you with a list of the excellent resources available to you. These resources will help you learn better financial management skills, as well as teach others to successfully manage their finances. This year, the focus is on improving Canadians’ financial resilience after a trying period in our history. Through promoting and teaching financial literacy, it is hoped that Canadians will learn the skills necessary to create financial wellbeing, as well as the ability to be flexible and continue with our financial education as times change. Have a listen to the Commissioner of the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada launch this year’s Financial Literacy Month in the video below (transcript available).
Below is a list of both online and physical resources available to help you improve your personal financial standing, as well as teach and assist others with learning about financial resilience. For more resources, please reach out to the librarian at email@example.com.
- ABC Life Literacy’s Financial Literacy website
- Canadian Financial Literacy Database
- CPA’s We CARE about you and your finances resources
- Credit Canada’s Financial Literacy Month 2021 webinars and other resources
- Government of Canada’s Financial Literacy Month website
- How women can save more money webinar – November 17th at 1:00 pm ET
- Practical Money Skills Canada
- RBC’s Financial Literacy for Indigenous Peoples course
Resources from the Decoda Library
Related Blog Posts
Find resources about being an Indigenous ally.
Saturday, November 20th is World Children’s Day and National Child Day in Canada. How will you celebrate?
Elections are on October 15th. Find resources to help students learn about local elections in BC.