LGBTQ Books for Children and Teens
In honour of Pride Month, here are some recommendations for books with LGBTQ content, written for children and teens.
- 17 Books About Gender Non-conforming and Transgender Kids – NoTime for Flash Cards
- 20 Books With LGBTQ Characters Your Kids Will Love – HuffPost
- 59 Children’s Books that Celebrate Pride – LGBTQ Book List for Kids – No Time for Flash Cards
- The 2020 Rainbow Book List – GLBTQ Books for Children & Teens – American Library Association
- Diverse Children’s Books to Support LGBTQ Inclusive Elementary Schools– Welcoming Schools
- 20 Books With LGBTQ Characters Your Kids Will Love – School Library Journal
Related Blog Posts
Due to COVID-19, Screen-Free Week 2020 is now Screen-Free Saturdays! One day a week, every week, families are invited to turn off their devices and connect, explore and play while …
Diverse books are good for all children. They allow children to see themselves and the experiences of others.
In honour of International Youth Day this coming Sunday, today’s blogpost presents 3 pieces of information on the teenage brain. First, watch Dan Siegel and the Adolescent Brain, describing myths …