LGBTQ Books for Children and Teens
In honour of Pride Month, here are some recommendations for books with LGBTQ content, written for children and teens.
- 17 Books About Gender Non-conforming and Transgender Kids – NoTime for Flash Cards
- 20 Books With LGBTQ Characters Your Kids Will Love – HuffPost
- 59 Children’s Books that Celebrate Pride – LGBTQ Book List for Kids – No Time for Flash Cards
- The 2020 Rainbow Book List – GLBTQ Books for Children & Teens – American Library Association
- Diverse Children’s Books to Support LGBTQ Inclusive Elementary Schools– Welcoming Schools
- 20 Books With LGBTQ Characters Your Kids Will Love – School Library Journal
Related Blog Posts
Sponsored by ABC Life Literacy Canada since 1999, January 27th is Family Literacy Day in Canada. It’s a national day to raise awareness of the importance of reading and engaging …
Let’s Play! Activities for Families is a new package of resources developed by the BC Ministry of Education for parents and caregivers who want to support their child’s early learning …
Active play outdoors – and its risks – are important for healthy child development. What is risky play? What are the benefits?