Managing Mental Health During COVID-19
The uncertainty, rapid changes, and social isolation introduced by the COVID-19 crisis have had an impact on the mental health of adults, teens and children. If you’re feeling stressed, you’re not alone. Find tips for managing stress during this time in:
- Coronavirus: six ways of turning anxiety into positive mental health habits – The Conversation
- COVID-19: Stay Well in Uncertain Times – CMHA, BC Division
- How teenagers can protect their mental health during coronavirus (COVID-19) – UNICEF
- Managing Anxiety and Stress in Families with Children and Youth During the COVID-19 Outbreak – Shared Care Committee, Doctors of BC and Ministry of Health
- Mental Health and the COVID-19 Pandemic – CAMH
- Talking to children about COVID-19 – Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre
Did you know that today is World Health Day? This year’s focus is support for nurses and midwives. Show nurses and midwives your appreciation for their work and thank them for what they do to keep us healthy.
Related Blog Posts
Learning to recognize and write their name offers children a strong literacy learning foundation.
The warm weather is here! Check out this list of ideas and resources to become physically literate.
Due to COVID-19, Screen-Free Week 2020 is now Screen-Free Saturdays! One day a week, every week, families are invited to turn off their devices and connect, explore and play while …