Mindfulness for Stress Relief
All of the changes that continue to happen during the COVID-19 pandemic have created stress. Some people have found that mindfulness activities are helpful. The activities don’t have to be complicated or take a lot of time to be effective. And, all different age groups can benefit. Here are some suggestions for activities for different age groups.
For toddlers and preschoolers
- 12 Simple Ways to Teach Mindfulness to Kids
- Mindfulness Practices for Families
- Relaxation Routine: Bunny Snake Elevator!
For Grade K to 7
- 5 Mindful Games – Kids and Teens
- Everyday Anxiety Strategies for Educators (EASE) at Home
- Mindfulness Activities for Kids and Parents
For teens and youth
Related Blog Posts
Problem solving is a life skill that assists us at home, at work and in the community.
Check your knowledge of children’s books with these quizzes.
Learn about common mistakes and how to improve your enunciation.