Mindfulness for Stress Relief
All of the changes that continue to happen during the COVID-19 pandemic have created stress. Some people have found that mindfulness activities are helpful. The activities don’t have to be complicated or take a lot of time to be effective. And, all different age groups can benefit. Here are some suggestions for activities for different age groups.
For toddlers and preschoolers
- 12 Simple Ways to Teach Mindfulness to Kids
- Mindfulness Practices for Families
- Relaxation Routine: Bunny Snake Elevator!
For Grade K to 7
- 5 Mindful Games – Kids and Teens
- Everyday Anxiety Strategies for Educators (EASE) at Home
- Mindfulness Activities for Kids and Parents
For teens and youth
Related Blog Posts
Trauma-informed practice can be a confusing and overwhelming term. Learn more about this important practice.
Comic books and graphic novels are excellent tools to help teach visual literacy.
A new video from Edutopia outlines what teachers should know about dysgraphia. Find links to the research behind this video in Supporting Students With Dysgraphia. To learn more, read: …