Mindfulness for Stress Relief
All of the changes that continue to happen during the COVID-19 pandemic have created stress. Some people have found that mindfulness activities are helpful. The activities don’t have to be complicated or take a lot of time to be effective. And, all different age groups can benefit. Here are some suggestions for activities for different age groups.
For toddlers and preschoolers
- 12 Simple Ways to Teach Mindfulness to Kids
- Mindfulness Practices for Families
- Relaxation Routine: Bunny Snake Elevator!
For Grade K to 7
- 5 Mindful Games – Kids and Teens
- Everyday Anxiety Strategies for Educators (EASE) at Home
- Mindfulness Activities for Kids and Parents
For teens and youth
Related Blog Posts
What’s Hot in Literacy 2020
What do you think are the hot topics in literacy? The International Literacy Association’s What’s Hot in Literacy 2020 Report provides a snapshot of what 1,443 literacy professionals from 65 …
Coding for Kids – Screen-free!
Did you know that you can teach coding skills to young children without a computer? It can be fun!
Tell Me a Story: Children Reading to Adults
Learn about the benefits of children practicing reading aloud to adults.