Mindfulness for Stress Relief
All of the changes that continue to happen during the COVID-19 pandemic have created stress. Some people have found that mindfulness activities are helpful. The activities don’t have to be complicated or take a lot of time to be effective. And, all different age groups can benefit. Here are some suggestions for activities for different age groups.
For toddlers and preschoolers
- 12 Simple Ways to Teach Mindfulness to Kids
- Mindfulness Practices for Families
- Relaxation Routine: Bunny Snake Elevator!
For Grade K to 7
- 5 Mindful Games – Kids and Teens
- Everyday Anxiety Strategies for Educators (EASE) at Home
- Mindfulness Activities for Kids and Parents
For teens and youth
Related Blog Posts
It’s cold outside, but that doesn’t mean active play is limited to indoors. Outdoor active play supports healthy development all year long.
The Learner Variability Navigator is a free tool that translates research into learner factors and teaching strategies.
How much do you know about dyslexia? Here is an infographic with Myths and Facts about dyslexia that can help you better understand the learning disability. This infographic is part …