Mindfulness for Stress Relief
All of the changes that continue to happen during the COVID-19 pandemic have created stress. Some people have found that mindfulness activities are helpful. The activities don’t have to be complicated or take a lot of time to be effective. And, all different age groups can benefit. Here are some suggestions for activities for different age groups.
For toddlers and preschoolers
- 12 Simple Ways to Teach Mindfulness to Kids
- Mindfulness Practices for Families
- Relaxation Routine: Bunny Snake Elevator!
For Grade K to 7
- 5 Mindful Games – Kids and Teens
- Everyday Anxiety Strategies for Educators (EASE) at Home
- Mindfulness Activities for Kids and Parents
For teens and youth
Related Blog Posts
The Play Toolkit has ideas for play in daily life for parents of young children.
Have you used podcasts with your literacy teaching? Read more about this audio format and literacy.
The “I Spy” book series has captured the imagination of millions of readers. Part of what made these books so magical is that all of the images were created with …