Outdoor Play During COVID-19
Outdoor play is good for kids! Getting active and outdoors, while following public health guidance, helps develop a healthy body and mind. How can you play outdoors while keeping a safe distance from others?
Find ideas in:
- 39 fun ways kids can play outside this spring
- Fun & safe games to play with your kids while walking
- Getting Children and Teens Outside While Social Distancing for COVID-19
- Make the most of your time outside: IPA Play in Crisis: Support for Parents and Carers
- Three kinds of prompts to inspire children to play
Enjoy some time outdoors!
Related Blog Posts
This summer explore the recent books adapted into movies and tv shows.
Children often have favourite stories they can listen to again and again (and again!). And while adults might grow tired of the repetition, there are good reasons for reading stories …
Talking to babies is important for their language development. Here’s a Mini Parenting Master Class on baby talk. Parentese is one style of talking to babies. It involves adults speaking …