Outdoor Play During COVID-19
Outdoor play is good for kids! Getting active and outdoors, while following public health guidance, helps develop a healthy body and mind. How can you play outdoors while keeping a safe distance from others?
Find ideas in:
- 39 fun ways kids can play outside this spring
- Fun & safe games to play with your kids while walking
- Getting Children and Teens Outside While Social Distancing for COVID-19
- Make the most of your time outside: IPA Play in Crisis: Support for Parents and Carers
- Three kinds of prompts to inspire children to play
Enjoy some time outdoors!
Related Blog Posts
Reading aloud is a valued family activity. But families have busy schedules. How do you find time to read together? Find tips in: 6 Ways to Fit in Read-Aloud Time …
You can enjoy museums, art galleries, animals, farms, world landmarks, space stations and more without leaving home. Why not try a virtual field trip. Find suggestions in: 5 Canadian Virtual …
How is active play connected to children’s literacy?