Outdoor Play During COVID-19
Outdoor play is good for kids! Getting active and outdoors, while following public health guidance, helps develop a healthy body and mind. How can you play outdoors while keeping a safe distance from others?
Find ideas in:
- 39 fun ways kids can play outside this spring
- Fun & safe games to play with your kids while walking
- Getting Children and Teens Outside While Social Distancing for COVID-19
- Make the most of your time outside: IPA Play in Crisis: Support for Parents and Carers
- Three kinds of prompts to inspire children to play
Enjoy some time outdoors!
Related Blog Posts
Can play be a method for learning? Learn about the benefits of guided play.
Preschoolers are busy. And, now that so many preschoolers are staying home, parents of preschoolers are extra busy, finding that balance of activities that keep their children engaged and healthy. …
Did you know that less than 1 in 5 Canadian children and youth (ages 5 – 17) meet all three recommended Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Children and Youth? This …