Outdoor Play During COVID-19
Outdoor play is good for kids! Getting active and outdoors, while following public health guidance, helps develop a healthy body and mind. How can you play outdoors while keeping a safe distance from others?
Find ideas in:
- 39 fun ways kids can play outside this spring
- Fun & safe games to play with your kids while walking
- Getting Children and Teens Outside While Social Distancing for COVID-19
- Make the most of your time outside: IPA Play in Crisis: Support for Parents and Carers
- Three kinds of prompts to inspire children to play
Enjoy some time outdoors!
Related Blog Posts
Looking for outdoor play and learning resources? Thrive Outside is a new outdoor learning and play resource portal developed by the Child and Nature Alliance of Canada. It includes resources …
Preschoolers are busy. And, now that so many preschoolers are staying home, parents of preschoolers are extra busy, finding that balance of activities that keep their children engaged and healthy. …
Diverse books are good for all children. They allow children to see themselves and the experiences of others.