Read Aloud Tips
Need tips for reading aloud? Here are ten tips from Kate Messner’s How to Read a Story:
Find more read aloud tips for parents in:
- 5 Tips for Reading Aloud to More Than One Child
- How to Read Aloud to a Child That Won’t Sit Still
- How to Read to Differently Aged Children for Great Family Read Aloud Time!
- Making the Most of Reading Aloud: Practical Strategies for Parents of Young Children
- Reading Tips for Parents (in Multiple Languages)
- Top 5 Tips Every Parent Needs to Rock the Read-Aloud
Related Blog Posts
Are reading levels a useful tool for teaching reading? Read more to find out.
A family dance party is a good way to involve the whole family in celebrating this year’s Family Literacy Week theme – Let’s Be Active!
Children and their families benefit from going outside, even when they can’t go too far from home. Read about it in Why nature play is so good for kids, especially …