Looking for outdoor play and learning resources?
Thrive Outside is a new outdoor learning and play resource portal developed by the Child and Nature Alliance of Canada. It includes resources for parents, caregivers, early years educators, teachers, and recreation professionals. Whether you’re getting started with outdoor learning or already comfortable with it, there are resources for you.
- Looking for answers to FAQs about outdoor learning and play?
- Could you use a risk-benefit assessment tool for outdoor play?
- Need information on supporting children with disabilities and exceptionalities outdoors?
- Want to know what to wear for teaching and learning outdoors?
- What about working with challenging behaviours outdoors?
Find answers to these questions and more through this resource portal.
Looking for a deeper dive? Click here for a list of Decoda Library resources on outdoor and nature play. To borrow any of these resources, email email@example.com.
Related Blog Posts
Learning to recognize and write their name offers children a strong literacy learning foundation.
Today marks the start of #ReadOnCanada, an exciting new initiative from reading advocates and @FoodBanksCanada to put more than 130K books in the hands of kids this summer, and share …
Audiobooks continue to be extremely popular. But do they really “count” as reading?