Looking for outdoor play and learning resources?
Thrive Outside is a new outdoor learning and play resource portal developed by the Child and Nature Alliance of Canada. It includes resources for parents, caregivers, early years educators, teachers, and recreation professionals. Whether you’re getting started with outdoor learning or already comfortable with it, there are resources for you.
- Looking for answers to FAQs about outdoor learning and play?
- Could you use a risk-benefit assessment tool for outdoor play?
- Need information on supporting children with disabilities and exceptionalities outdoors?
- Want to know what to wear for teaching and learning outdoors?
- What about working with challenging behaviours outdoors?
Find answers to these questions and more through this resource portal.
Looking for a deeper dive? Click here for a list of Decoda Library resources on outdoor and nature play. To borrow any of these resources, email email@example.com.
Related Blog Posts
You can enjoy museums, art galleries, animals, farms, world landmarks, space stations and more without leaving home. Why not try a virtual field trip. Find suggestions in: 5 Canadian Virtual …
Today is Orange Shirt Day, a day to commemorate the residential school experience, to witness and honour the healing journey of the survivors and their families, and to commit to …
March is Canadian Agricultural Literacy Month (CALM).