Looking for outdoor play and learning resources?
Thrive Outside is a new outdoor learning and play resource portal developed by the Child and Nature Alliance of Canada. It includes resources for parents, caregivers, early years educators, teachers, and recreation professionals. Whether you’re getting started with outdoor learning or already comfortable with it, there are resources for you.
- Looking for answers to FAQs about outdoor learning and play?
- Could you use a risk-benefit assessment tool for outdoor play?
- Need information on supporting children with disabilities and exceptionalities outdoors?
- Want to know what to wear for teaching and learning outdoors?
- What about working with challenging behaviours outdoors?
Find answers to these questions and more through this resource portal.
Looking for a deeper dive? Click here for a list of Decoda Library resources on outdoor and nature play. To borrow any of these resources, email email@example.com.
Related Blog Posts
With all the online learning activities available now for kids learning from home, how do you choose? Which ones are educational? Which ones are engaging? Are they free? Common Sense …
Find suggestions for fun screen-free activities for children and their families.
Dice games can help children (and adults) learn to enjoy math. They’re inexpensive and fun!