Tips for Working from Home
Are you working from home? For many of us, this is a new experience. Get tips for working from home from:
- COVID-19: How Nonprofits Can Establish Effective Telecommuting Practices – from techsoup Canada
- Pro Tips from CharityVillage Staff on Working from Home – from Charity Village
- Resources for Remote Work – from povnet
And, if you’re managing working from home with a young family, find suggestions in:
- 8 Tips To Make Working From Home Work For You – from npr
- A Guide for Working (From Home) Parents – from Harvard Business Review
- Help! I’ve got kids, what do I do? Tips for parents working from home – CTV News
- How to work from home with kids (without losing it) – from CNN Business
Related Blog Posts
A new report outlines strategies & resources literacy programs in Ontario use to support displaced workers.
Happy International Week of Happiness at Work! Attend events, browse resources and read tips to inspire happiness at work.
Celebrate the new Skills for Success Day! Borrow resources from our library to help your learners improve their skills.