Mission, Vision, Values
We work to increase the literacy and learning skills of children and families, youth, adults and seniors to improve their quality of life at home, at work and in the community.
A British Columbia where everyone has the literacy skills they need.
- Determined and resilient in moving literacy forward
- Developing innovative solutions and approaches
- Taking action and risks to address complex situations
- Demonstrating outcomes based on key measures
- Demonstrating responsibilities to ourselves, our clients and our stakeholders
- Focusing on superior quality and excellence in all
- Believing in the potential of people to succeed in their lives
- Taking a strengths-based approach to our relationships and work
- Focusing on getting results and providing relevant workable solutions
- Recognizing the diversity of our clients, stakeholders and audiences
- Demonstrating responsiveness to our clients and their unique needs and circumstances
- Engaging in the process of creating solutions together