Adult Literacy Education Journal – new issue!
The fall edition of the Adult Literacy Education: The International Journal of Literacy, Language, and Numeracy is available now! Published by ProLiteracy, this issue contains the following articles:
- The Lessons of the Churn: Adult Basic Education and Disciplining the Adult Learner – Erik Jacobson
- A Framework for Capacity Building in Adult and Workforce Education Programming – Elizabeth A. Roumell
Report from the Field
- Hawa Learns to Write: Strategies for Handwriting Instruction – Dana Downs-Kuritz
Forum: Building a Better Adult Basic Skills Development System
- Ten Actions to Build an Adult Basic Skills Development System That Is More Inclusive, Relevant, Efficient, and Sustained – Paul J. Jurmo
- Response to Paul J. Jurmo – Esther Prins
- Response to Paul J. Jurmo– Art Ellison
- Review of Narratives of Adult English Learners and Teachers: Practical Applications – reviewed by Susan Finn Miller
Technology Solutions for Adult Basic Skills Challenges
- Engaging Technology – David J. Rosen
Related Blog Posts
Recognize common challenges and build support strategies to help learners succeed.
How much do you know about dyslexia? Here is an infographic with Myths and Facts about dyslexia that can help you better understand the learning disability. This infographic is part …
Using punctuation correctly is an important skill for both readers and writers.