Active Play Indoors
Find ideas in:
- 4 easy indoor winter activities for kids
- 6 active games kids can play with a pair of socks
- 10 Lego games to get kids moving
- 15 ways to keep kids active indoors (even if you don’t have much space)
- 87 Energy-busting Indoor Games & Activities for Kids (Because Cabin Fever is No Joke)
- This 6-Minute Animal Kingdom Workout Will Give You and Your Kids A Sweat
Have fun with active play indoors!
Related Blog Posts
Benefits of Reading Aloud Together
Reading aloud is an activity that many families enjoy and include as part of family routines. The benefits extend beyond having fun together and are summarized in our Let’s Read …
Reading bedtime stories is a cozy way to end to a child’s day. In addition to all the other benefits of reading aloud, reading stories at bedtime helps establish a …
Sing Me a Story!
Picture books that are based on songs are a wonderful addition to reading together. They have built-in rhythm and rhyme. And, they may have the familiarity and repetition that children …